The Office of Sponsored Programs will help you identify funding opportunities. Contact us to set up a prospect research appointment.
If you would like to explore funding opportunities on your own, start with The Grant Advisor* database.
Here are some additional free resources.
- Spelman OSP Master Calendar (Click on the “+” to expand each month)
- Spelman OSP Blog (Category: Funding Opportunities)
- Duke University Database of Funding Opportunities
- Vanderbilt University list of funding opportunities
- National Science Foundation Active Funding Opportunities
- Philanthropy News Digest RFP Bulletin
- Newton’s List
- Funding Opportunities for New Faculty (UC Berkeley Sponsored Projects Office)
- Altum proposalCENTRAL Application System
* The Grant Adviser should be available from any campus computer. Contact OSP to request a password for off-campus access.
Professional Associations with grant reference lists
Sign up to receive alerts about funding opportunities:
Image Credit: MyCuteGraphics