The National Science Foundation offers awards to early-career faculty in the sciences and social sciences. To be eligible for this opportunity, faculty must:
- Hold a doctoral degree in a field supported by NSF;
- Be engaged in research in an area of science, engineering, or education supported by NSF;
- Be employed in a tenure-track position as an assistant professor as of October 1 after the proposal submission;
- Be untenured as of October 1 following the proposal submission; and
- Have not previously received a CAREER award.
The deadlines are always in the third week of July and depend on the directorate that corresponds to the applicant’s discipline. [Read more…]